The Women’s Mossy Oak® Slip-On Driving Moc with CellStretch® is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo. Featuring Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take, is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-on Moc Driving Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with a nylon/glass fiber shank, along with a molded rubber outsole, provides the unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and premium full-grain leather, provides increased durability.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Integrated rice husk outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, reducing the overall rubber content.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.